Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice
- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula
- Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility
- Crunchy kibble and tender, shredded pieces for delicious taste and texture
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Protein-to-fat ratio is optimized to maintain an ideal body condition
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin & coat
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
Shredded blend formula made with chicken as the first ingredient. Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health. And optimized protein-to-fat ratio to maintain an ideal body condition.
Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Wheat, Beef Fat, Corn Germ Meal, Barley, Egg and Chicken Flavor, Fish Meal, Natural Flavors, Glycerin, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K). Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Garlic Oil
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 96 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (fed)(ME):
We Also Recommend
Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Wet Dog Food Classic Salmon & Rice Entree